Software as a Service (SaaS) is an operating model in which software is installed on remote servers and accessible via a web browser. Prescription to such solutions is generally done by subscription, unlike a traditional acquisition which requires a complete installation in-house.
The adventages of Saas
The use of Saas allows for better control of technical expenses and reduces the financial cost. Indeed, during the acquisition of a software, the problem of the investment in the hardware arises: which servers to buy ? What power ? How long does it take to change and how much does it cost ? And the installation must be maintained and renewed every three or four years… The second question is about data security : are my operating data safe enough ? How can I optimize my anti-hacker system ? How to organize and make reliable my backups ?
SaaS automatically simplifies all this :
– Software is much more accessible and mobile because they only require an internet connection, the connection from a tablet or a phone is possible
– The security level is higher, your data is not stored internally
– The updates are automatic
– Your costs are reduced
Using cloud management software eliminates the need to invest and acquire storage hardware in addition to having to manage it. Accessibility, fluidity, security and gain in financial, energy and storage resources is a profitable strategy for many companies, including SMEs.
Our experience in hosting software at your service
Hitechsoftware optimizes its solutions for business needs and has opted for a cloud rental management software for myrentcar, logical successor of the reference rentcar. Our team has fifteen years of experience in software hosting and provides :
– A monthly rent including a complete offer : use of the software, hosting and security of the data, high availability, backups, telephone support and updates
– Hosting in a fully secure French datacenter with Label Cloud certification