Electronic invoicing to promote your digital transformation
Electronic invoicing makes you improve your efficiency and speed while anticipating the next trends and regulations.
Hitechsoftware offers two approaches to electronic invoicing :
– Automatic transmission of invoices: this approach is possible with the intervention of a trusted third party, Ventya, guaranteeing the legal value of the invoices and transformation into the desired formats by the recipient.
– Manual processing of dematerialization: by exporting files from our solutions, it will be possible for those who do not want to work with Ventya to go for a manual method of invoices transmission (in PDF and XML formats).
Compliance with regulatory, legal and tax framework
Reduce the cost of an invoice
Save time and efficiency via task automation
Storage and security of your invoices
Multi-media, computer, tablet and smartphone
ELECTRONIC INVOICE, SIMPLE AND SECURE
Invoices dematerialization by Ventya
The invoices dematerialization is supported by Ventya, our trusted third party. It replaces paper invoices issued and received by electronic invoices in PDF in compliance with the regulatory, legal and fiscal framework.
It receives, processes and archives your invoices before automatically transmitting them to your customers in the expected format.
Electronic invoicing process
Electronic invoicing process is very simple and intuitive. The PDF electronic invoice is generated by our solutions so that it is available at all times. The transmission model is defined in the parameters of the customer file, you have the choice to dematerialize or not your invoices depending on the customer.
The different choices for electronic invoicing are:
– Sending the invoice as an attachment to an email with our solutions
– Sending the invoice as an XML via our Webservices to Ventya
– Sending the invoice by Ventya in the form of a token in an email (the consultation can be traced)
Advantages to involve a trusted third party
There are many advantages to involve a trusted third party :
– It gives legal value to the invoice for its transmission to the recipient
– It stores and secures electronic invoices on behalf of the sender and recipient for 10 years
– It transforms the data into an understandable formet for the recipent
OTHER ADDITIONAL TOOL
Vehicle and equipment rental booking system
Discover our rental booking system for vehicles and equipment to complete the dematerialization of your invoices.
Our web services provide an online booking system and a simple and secure customer area on your website to develop your occupancy rate and your turnover. Compatible with all of our tools.