In today’s digitally connected world, human intervention always plays an essential role in the proper use of computer tools. Having an extremely comprehensive and powerful application or software is great—but if no one is there to teach you how to use it, this tool will likely become a burden.
At hitechsoftware, we make it a point of honor to provide each of our customers with an impeccable service, thanks to 6 tools:
1 – Remote assistance
We facilitate the implementation of our solutions by monitoring your business as closely as possible. Hitechsoftware’s technical support offers our partners reactive support that does not require them to wait long hours on the phone.
Each of our customers has a dedicated hitechsoftware project manager, which allows for more fluid and efficient communication.
Our technical supports consists of:
- Assistance 5 days a week
- On-call duty on request
- Support in French and English
- Distance monitoring via Teamviewer
- Front and back office user support
2 – Training
Whether they are new or existing partners, we deliver tailor-made training and are accredited as a training organisation:
- General or specific training
- On-site training: at the customer’s premises or at our premises
- Online training with the GoToMeeting web application
- From one hour to up to 5 participants per online training session
- Personalisation of the training according to the participants: computer scientists, sales representatives, counter agents, accountants
- Courses for trainers: knowledge transfer
3 – User manuals
Hitechsoftware gives users maximum flexibility and autonomy to acquire the maximum knowledge necessary to use our solutions.
- Accessible according to user profile and authorisations
- General documentation by product
- Technical documentation by module
- Details of how to use the features
4 – Updates
Innovation as a driving force, each update brings the user time savings and better results. We inform users as much as possible about our updates and developments.
- Possibility for the administrator to schedule the installation of updates
- Possibility for the user to download the release notes for more information
5 – A customer management tool
We use an internal customer management tool that allows each of our project managers and technicians to better manage our partners’ requests.
- Possibility for the customer to follow the progress of his requests
- Project management planning
- 24/7 access to a knowledge base
6 – The Caléo CRM
Our CRM has been developed to strengthen the links between our partners and our various departments. Caleo allows a better follow-up of our customers’ requests. It also allows our teams to be more responsive and provide better service.
- Dashboard and monitoring indicators
- Synchronisation with our customer management tool
- History of exchanges by customer and contact
- Management of commercial activity
The quality of service provided by our teams, combined with the proximity we maintain with our partners, makes hitechsoftware a long-term and committed partner. Each customer benefits from personalised support in the development of his activity and the use of our solutions.